Sunday, April 11, 2021
11am - 3pm EST at Urban Debris in Mount Joy, PA
Do you want to freshen up your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, but you're not exactly sure how to begin? Perhaps, the process has felt a little intimidating and you have questions and would like to have a little guidance while you get started.
This hands-on workshop will teach you the basics of cabinet painting from proper cleaning and prep to working with Wise Owl Paint's One Hour Enamel Premium paint, and the tips and tricks you'll need to know along the way.
You will be provided with all of the supplies you need to complete your very own cabinet door, along with the opportunity to work with and learn with your hands! There are even two class options available to suit your needs and your budget.
What you'll learn:
- How to remove/reinstall cabinet doors
- Proper cleaning, prep and priming
- Tips used by pros to make your very own DIY project go smoother
- How to work with Wise Owl Paint's One Hour Enamel Paint
- Written instructions for you to take home with you
Class Instruction Only ($95 + tax)
Bring your desire to learn! This option provides you with all of the tips, tricks and hands on instruction required to take on your very own cabinet makeover.
- You will be provided with all of the necessary supplies in class to successfully makeover an unfinished cabinet door that you will keep, in addition to printed instructions and your very own Wise Owl Premium Paint Brush.
DIYer's Class Kit ($195 + tax)
In addition to the items included in the Class Instruction Only option, this package is for the DIYer who will want to go from class to tackling their very own home project right away.
Items included in your kit:
- 1 Cling On F50 flat brush
- 1 Quart of Wise Owl Paint Stain Eliminating Primer
- 1 Quart of Wise Owl Paint One Hour Enamel (you select the color)
- 2 gallon bucket
If after attending The Cabinet Workshop at Urban Debris, you would still like some assistance tackling your own kitchen cabinet makeover, whether it be delegating painting your doors while you paint the frames or painting all of those kitchen cabinets while you makeover your bathroom vanity, we are here to help. Your Class Instruction fee will even be applied to the cost of your job - so the class ends up being free!
Things to know:
If you select the DIYer's Class Kit, your color selection must be submitted to Urban Debris no later than March 28, 2021 in order to guarantee arrival in time for class.
- Painting and getting hands on is FUN, but it can be messy at times. Be sure to wear your favorite paint clothes, or ones that you plan to add to your very own paint wardrobe. Aprons will be provided.
- Class size will be limited to 6 attendees.